Our specially formulated "Clear Head & Energise" Rescue Roller-Ball blend of Ylang Ylang, Palmerosa, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint, Lemon & Orange: Is a easy to use bottle, just pop it into your coat pocket or handbag and you can use it at any time. Its the perfect way of clearing that foggy head & giving yourself a brain boost. Enlivening & clearing the senses so you can concentrate and get back to study or work, what ever is needed.
We have blended together 7 different essential oils using their unique synergies: stimulating palmerosa & rosemary, refreshing pine & spearmint and uplifting Lemon & orange, helps sharpen your mind and brings clarity of thought, Ylang Ylang stimulates the circulation so moving blood back into the brain, leaving you to tackle difficult tasks with renewed vigour and energy.
- Helps you concentrate
- Natural energy boost
- Ideal for studying
When rolling essential oil blends in through the skin at the pulse points on the body, their healing components are absorbed into the bloodstream. From there they disperse to the specific organs and systems on which they work. Some of the essential oils’ components, carried via the bloodstream, can also pass through the blood-brain barrier to the limbic system in the brain, where they can influence the endocrine and autonomic nervous systems.
We use essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind, and spirit. As it enhances both the physical and emotional body.
Please note that differnt % dillution are used in our blends to be used for each age-group, e.g for Adult 3% dillution, Teenages 2% dillution, - only to be used on the body, NOT on the face as skin in this area is too delicate.
If you would like a blend for a child please contact us and we can make a specific safe blend to your childs needs, as childrens skin is very delicate and due to there body weight/size we have to be very careful when appling essential oils....as many are contra-indicated due to toxicity in children.
Clear Head & Energise Rescue Roller Ball Blend 10ml
Essential oil Properties:
If there are any contra indications in this blend please do not purchase, please contact us directly by email or Telephone and we can get you to submit answers to a health questionaire, and medication presently taking...so we can decide which oils would be more suitable for your health condition and wont interfere with prescription medications...Then we can make a specific blend just for you. This will require a small surcharge of £5.00
If you would like to read a more indepth page of health benifits to all our oils please click HERE to be directed to another page.
Essential oils used in this Blend :
- Properties: Relaxing, euphoric, sensualising.
- Actions: Aromatic, Antispasmodic, Antidepressant, Sedative (nervous) Stimulant (circulatory).
- Chinese medicine function: Supports Heart Qi/Calms Shen. irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, depression, restlessness,
- Contra Indications = Use in moderation, since it’s a heady scent can cause headaches or nausea.
- Properties: Balancing, harmonizing, relaxing, clarifying.
- Actions: Cephalic, Hydrating, stimulant (digestive, circulatory), tonic.
- Nervous System – Nervous exhaustion, stress related conditions.
- Chinese Medicine function: To nourish Heart Blood and strengthen the Spleen and the spirit.
- Contra Indications = No known contraindications.
- Properties: Restoring, stabilizing, energizing, & uplifting.
- Actions: Analgesic, antispasmodic, refreshing, stimulant.
- Immune System - energizing the body to help eliminate fatigue, facilitate the healing of infections.
- Nervous System - positively impacts the mood by clearing the mind of stresses & enhancing concentration.
- Chinese medicine function: To tonify the Yang, strengthen the Lung and Kidney, and strengthen the spirit.
- Contra Indications = not to be used on the skin, If you have sensitive skin or skin that is allergic or easily irritated.
- Properties: Stimulating, warming, uplifting.
- Actions: Analgesic, antispasmodic, astringent, cephalic, diuretic, hypertensive, stimulant, tonic, uplifting.
- Nervous System - Debility, headaches, hypotension, neuralgia, mental fatique, nervous exhaustion & stress related disorders.
- Chinese medicine function: To tonify the Qi, raise Yang Qi and strengthen the spirit.
- Contra Indications = not recommended during pregnancy, or if you have epilepsy or high blood pressure.
- Properties: Stimulating, awakening, clarifying, uplifting.
- Actions: Astringent, haemostatic, hypotensive, stimulates white coruscles, tonic, uplifting.
- Chinese medicine function: To regulate the Qi, resolve damp and strengthen the spirit.
- Contra Indications = is phototoxic and may cause sensitivity to sunlight if used on the skin, may irritate skin and thus used in low concentrations.
- Properties: Uplifting, balancing and harmonizing.
Actions: Antidepressant, hypotensive, sedative, stimulant, uplifting, warming.
- Nervous System – Nervous tension & stress related conditions.
- Chinese medicine function: To regulate the Qi, settle the Heart and harmonize the spirit.
- Contra Indications = is phototoxic if used on the skin and may cause sensitivity to sunlight.
We have a Return and Refund policy...
If your package arrived damaged. Please take a photo how it arrived and send by email, so we can show to our postal company.
You will need to pay the return postage fee. We will accept the returns package only if it has not been used,
For candle (not lit) wax & bottle not scratched
Liquid volume same as stated when buying / bottle not scratch
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase please let us know why? So we can rectify the problem, if within our means. All feedback is helpful.
Please note Personalised blends made to specific health requirements, once shipped can not be returned or refunded.
We want you to feel confident with your purchase as we have put so much effort & love into making the best smelling self care products for you to enjoy.
I hope you understand our policy....Clinic Manager x