Our "FIRE - 5 Element" 10ml Bottles are filled with our specially blended Essential oil recipe for Practitioners to use with patients once a CF has been diagnoised.
These are used where an imbalance has been detected through Acupunctre treatment protocols, in one of the 5 main Elements. These oils help rebalance the constitution of the patient.
Essential Oil Blend Ingredients of:
Ginger, Patchouli, Neroli, Peppermint, Pine, & Clary Sage Blend of Pure Essential Oils, mixed into a 10ml amber bottle. For use in Room diffusers, Oil burners, pour couple of drops onto a hanky to smell during the day, or mix with and essential oil base for a body massage oil when you get home.
FIRE ELEMENT :
Influences Heart, Small Intestine, Pericaruim & Triple Heater Meridians
The Fire element promotes communication, physical strength, manifesting the Law of Attraction, will power, purification, protection and sensuality.
Our Chinese Fire Element Essential Oil Blend can help to enhance your strengths and control your weaknesses.
Strengths: Creative, persuasive, charismatic, spontaneous, determined, warm and loving.
Weaknesses: Attention seeking, impatient, aggressive, manipulative, mood swings.
If Sedation is needed
Chinese Medicine functions: Sedates the Fire Element by clarifying and settling the Heart, clearing heat, relaxing constraint and calming the Shen.
Indications: Fire Element excess with internal heat, constrained Qi and Shen agitation.
Symptom: Racing mind, overstimulation, agitation, impulsiveness; nervous tension, hyperactivity, excessive talk and laughter, palpitations, red complexion.
If Tonification is needed
Chinese Medicine functions: Supports the Fire Element by tonifying Heart Qi, warming the interior, boosting the Yang and strengthening the Shen.
Indications: Fire element deficiency with Heart Qi and Blood deficiency, internal cold and/or Yang deficiency, and Shen weakness.
Symptoms: Mental fatigue, discouragement, depression, low self-confidence; palpitations, fatigue, poor sleep, cold extremities, low vitality, poor stamina, low-back aches, digestive symptoms, scanty or absent periods.
FIRE 5 Element Essential Oil Blend 10ml
Essential oil Properties:If there are any contra indications in this blend please do not purchase, please contact us directly by email or Telephone and we can get you to submit answers to a health questionaire, and medication presently taking...so we can decide which oils would be more suitable for your health condition and wont interfere with prescription medications...Then we can make a specific blend just for you. This will require a small surcharge of £5.00
If you would like to read a more indepth page of health benifits to these oils listed bellow plick click HERE to be directed to another page.
Essential oils used in this Blend :
- Properties: Warming, energizing, centering.
- Actions: Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, balancing, haemostatic, relaxing, stimulant, tonic, uplifting.
- Chinese medicine function: To tonify the Yang, warm the interior and resolve damp.
- Contra Indications = is phototoxic if used on the skin and may cause sensitivity to sunlight.
- Properties: Stabilizing, centering, calming.
- Actions: Antidepressant, Anti-inflammatory, cytophylatic, diuretic, fungicidal, sedative, stimulant, tonic, uplifting.
- Chinese medicine function: To nourish the Yin, resolve damp and calm the spirit.
- Contra Indications = should be used in low concentrations since it may cause phototoxicity if used on the skin.
- Properties: Stimulating, uplifting, invigorating.
- Actions: Analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, carminative, cephalic, cooling, expectorant, febrifuge, stimulant, stomachic, tonic, uplifting, vasoconstrictive.
- Chinese medicine function: To activate the Qi, raise Yang Qi and strengthen the spirit.
- Contra Indications = Incompatible when taking homeopathic treatments as counteracts the effects. Not to be taken late in the day by insomniacs since it refreshes the mind, waking you up.
- Properties: Restoring, stabilizing, energizing.
- Actions: Antiseptic, antispasmodic, bacterial, deodorant, expectorant, refreshing, stimulant, uplifting.
- Chinese medicine function: To tonify the Yang, strengthen the Lung and Kidney, and strengthen the spirit.
- Contra Indications = not to be used on the skin, If you have sensitive skin or skin that is allergic or easily irritated.
- Properties: Strengthening, grounding, balancing
- Actions: Antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, carminative, deodorant, depurative, digestive, emmenagogue, expectorant, febrifuge, hypotensive, nervine, regulator (of seborrhoea), stimulant (hepatobiliary, adrenocortical glands, circulation), stomachic, tonic (nerve & general)
- Chinese medicine function: To tonify the Qi, resolve damp, nourish Blood and Essence, and strengthen the spirit.
- Contra Indications = Do not use before or after alcohol as increases effects of drunkenness. Do not use during pregnancy,
We have a Return and Refund policy...
If your package arrived damaged. Please take a photo how it arrived and send by email, so we can show to our postal company.
You will need to pay the return postage fee. We will accept the returns package only if it has not been used,
For candle (not lit) wax & bottle not scratched
Liquid volume same as stated when buying / bottle not scratch
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase please let us know why? So we can rectify the problem, if within our means. All feedback is helpful.
Please note Personalised blends made to specific health requirements, once shipped can not be returned or refunded.
We want you to feel confident with your purchase as we have put so much effort & love into making the best smelling self care products for you to enjoy.
I hope you understand our policy....Clinic Manager x