Our specially formulated "Migraine & Headache Care" Rescue Roller-Ball blend of Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Chamomile, Lavender, Spearmint, & Ginger: Is a easy to use bottle, just pop it into your coat pocket or handbag and you can use at the first onset of any symptoms.
We have blended together 6 different essential oils using their unique synergies: of stimulating ginger & rosemary, refreshing eucalyptus & spearmint and calming Lavender & Chamomile, which will help as
- powerful anti-inflammatory
- analgesic (pain-relieving) properties
- improves circulation
- relaxes muscles and ease pain
- stress relief and relaxation
- open up the nasal passages, clear the sinuses, and help relieve sinus tension that can cause headaches.
When rolling essential oil blends in through the skin at the pulse points on the body, their healing components are absorbed into the bloodstream. From there they disperse to the specific organs and systems on which they work. Some of the essential oils’ components, carried via the bloodstream, can also pass through the blood-brain barrier to the limbic system in the brain, where they can influence the endocrine and autonomic nervous systems.
We use essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind, and spirit. As it enhances both the physical and emotional body.
Please note that differnt % dillution are used in our blends to be used for each age-group, e.g for Adult 3% dillution, Teenages 2% dillution, - only to be used on the body, NOT on the face as skin in this area is too delicate.
If you would like a blend for a child please contact us and we can make a specific safe blend to your childs needs, as childrens skin is very delicate and due to there body weight/size we have to be very careful when appling essential oils....as many are contra-indicated due to toxicity in children.
Migraine Ease Rescue Roller Ball Blend 10ml
Essential oil Properties:
If there are any contra indications in this blend please do not purchase, please contact us directly by email or Telephone and we can get you to submit answers to a health questionaire, and medication presently taking...so we can decide which oils would be more suitable for your health condition and wont interfere with prescription medications...Then we can make a specific blend just for you. This will require a small surcharge of £5.00
If you would like to read a more indepth page of health benifits to all our oils please click HERE to be directed to another page.
Essential oils used in this Blend :
- Properties: Uplifting, clearing, refreshing, stimulating, decongesting.
- Actions: Analgesic, antispasmodic, haemostatic, stimulant, uplifting.
- Nervous System – Debility, headaches, neuralgia, nervous exhaustion, neuralgia, sciatica.
- Pharmacology: This oil is dominated by the restorative, oxygenating constituents 1,8 cineole and monoterpenes ; these are balanced by relaxant monoterpenols.
- Chinese medicine function: To raise Yang Qi, cool the Lung, release the exterior and strengthen the spirit.
- Contra Indications = Incompatible when taking homeopathic treatments as counteracts the effect.
- Properties: Stimulating, warming, uplifting.
- Actions: Analgesic, antispasmodic, astringent, cephalic, diuretic, hypertensive, stimulant, tonic, uplifting.
- Nervous System - Debility, headaches, hypotension, neuralgia, mental fatique, nervous exhaustion & stress related disorders.
- Chinese medicine function: To tonify the Qi, raise Yang Qi and strengthen the spirit.
- Contra Indications = not recommended during pregnancy, or if you have epilepsy or high blood pressure.
- Properties: Calming, cooling, harmonizing. Helps in Diabetes by effecting blood sugar levels ( monitor in order to avoid hypoglycaemic events), Circulation, Premature ejaculation.
- Actions: Analgesic, antineuralgic, antiphlogistic, antispasmodic, astringent, hepatic, hypnotic, nerve sedative, stimulant, tonic.
- Nervous System – Headaches, insomnia, nervous tension, migraine & stress-related complants.
- Chinese medicine function: To activate the Qi, descend Yang Qi and calm the spirit.
- Contra Indications = Stop using 2 weeks prior to any surgery as it may affect blood glucose levels during and post procedure.
- Properties: Soothing, calming, harmonizing, relaxing.
- Actions: Analgesic, anticulvulsive, antidepressant, antispasmodic, cordial, hypotensive, nervine, sedative, stimulant, sudorfic, tonic.
- Nervous System – Depression, headaches, hypertension, insomna, migraine, nervous tension & stress –related conditions, PMT, sciatica, shock, vertigo.
- Chinese medicine function: To activate the Qi, nourish the Yin, clear heat and calm the spirit.
- Contra Indications = No known contraindications.
- Properties: Cooling, calming, regulating, refreshing.
- Actions: Analgesic, Anti-spasmodic, Relaxant, Sedative, Stimulant.
- Nervous System – strain, stress, headaches, boost concentration.
- Chinese medicine function: To activate the Qi, clear heat and harmonize the Shen
- Contra Indications = Spearmint Oil must never be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
- Properties: Warming, energizing, centering.
- Actions: Analgesic, antispasmodic, antitussive, balancing, cephalic, haemostatic, relaxing, stimulant, tonic, uplifting.
- Nervous System – Debilty, nervous exhaustion.
- Chinese medicine function: To tonify the Yang, warm the interior and resolve damp.
- Contra Indications = is phototoxic if used on the skin and may cause sensitivity to sunlight.
We have a Return and Refund policy...
If your package arrived damaged. Please take a photo how it arrived and send by email, so we can show to our postal company.
You will need to pay the return postage fee. We will accept the returns package only if it has not been used,
For candle (not lit) wax & bottle not scratched
Liquid volume same as stated when buying / bottle not scratch
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase please let us know why? So we can rectify the problem, if within our means. All feedback is helpful.
Please note Personalised blends made to specific health requirements, once shipped can not be returned or refunded.
We want you to feel confident with your purchase as we have put so much effort & love into making the best smelling self care products for you to enjoy.
I hope you understand our policy....Clinic Manager x