Our specially formulated "Sinus Ease" Rescue Roller-Ball blend of Eucalyptus, Grand Fir, Lavender, Rosemary, & Clove: Is a easy to use bottle, just pop it into your coat pocket or handbag and you can use when your sinuses are stuffy and causing painful pressure behind your eyes. Sinus congestion is very uncomfortable which may make it difficult for you to breathe or sleep. It may make your nose run constantly, or cause an annoying cough.
Essential oils are an alternative treatment for sinus congestion that occurs due to: allergies, bacteria, inflammation & the common cold.
We have blended together 5 different essential oils using their unique synergies to relieve symptoms, such as:
- a cough
- open up the nasal passages,
- clear the sinuses
- relieve sinus tension
When rolling essential oil blends in through the skin at the pulse points on the body, their healing components are absorbed into the bloodstream. From there they disperse to the specific organs and systems on which they work. Some of the essential oils’ components, carried via the bloodstream, can also pass through the blood-brain barrier to the limbic system in the brain, where they can influence the endocrine and autonomic nervous systems.
We use essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind, and spirit. As it enhances both the physical and emotional body.
Please note that differnt % dillution are used in our blends to be used for each age-group, e.g for Adult 3% dillution, Teenages 2% dillution, - only to be used on the body, NOT on the face as skin in this area is too delicate.
If you would like a blend for a child please contact us and we can make a specific safe blend to your childs needs, as childrens skin is very delicate and due to there body weight/size we have to be very careful when appling essential oils....as many are contra-indicated due to toxicity in children.
Sinus Ease Rescue Roller Ball Blend 10ml
Essential oil Properties:
If there are any contra indications in this blend please do not purchase, please contact us directly by email or Telephone and we can get you to submit answers to a health questionaire, and medication presently taking...so we can decide which oils would be more suitable for your health condition and wont interfere with prescription medications...Then we can make a specific blend just for you. This will require a small surcharge of £5.00
If you would like to read a more indepth page of health benifits to all our oils please click HERE to be directed to another page.
Essential oils used in this Blend :
- Properties: Uplifting, clearing, refreshing, stimulating, decongesting.
- Actions: Analgesic, depurative, expectorant, haemostatic, stimulant, uplifting.
- Respiratory System – Asthma, bronchitis, catarrh, coughs, laryngitis, throat & mouth infections.
- Chinese medicine function: To raise Yang Qi, cool the Lung, release the exterior and strengthen the spirit.
- Pharmacology: This oil is dominated by the restorative, oxygenating constituents 1,8 cineole and monoterpenes ; these are balanced by relaxant monoterpenols.
- Contra Indications = Incompatible when taking homeopathic treatments as counteracts the effects
- Properties: Restoring, uplifting, clearing, clarifying.
- Actions: Analgesic, antiseptic, (pulmonary), antitussive, expectorant, rubefacient, stimulant, tonic.
- Respiratory System – Bronchitis, coughs, sinusitis etc.
- Immune System – Colds, fever, flu.
- Chinese medicine function: To raise Yang Qi, cool the Lung, release the exterior and strengthen & calm the spirit.
- Contra Indications = No known contraindications.
- Properties: Soothing, calming, harmonizing, relaxing.
- Actions: Analgesic, antimicrobial, antispasmodic, cordial, cytophylactic, deodorant, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, nervine, sedative, stimulant, tonic.
- Respiratory System – Asthma, bronchitis, catarrh, halitosis, laryngitis, throat infections, whooping cough.
- Chinese medicine function: To activate the Qi, nourish the Yin, clear heat and calm the spirit.
- Contra Indications = No known contraindications.
- Properties: Stimulating, warming, uplifting.
- Actions: Analgesic, antispasmodic, astringent, cephalic, stimulant, tonic, uplifting.
- Respiratory System – Asthma, bronchitis, whooping cough.
- Immune system – Cols, flu, infections.
- Nervous System - Debility, headaches, hypotension, neuralgia, mental fatique, nervous exhaustion & stress related disorders.
- Chinese medicine function: To tonify the Qi, raise Yang Qi and strengthen the spirit.
- Contra Indications = not recommended during pregnancy, or if you have epilepsy or high blood pressure.
- Properties: Stimulating, warming, motivating.
- Actions: Anthelmintic, antibiotic, antihistaminic, antineuralgic, antiviral, counter-irritant, expectorant, spasmolytic, stimulant.
- Respiratory System – Asthma, bronchitis.
- Immune System – Colds, flu, minor infections
- Contra Indications = May inhibit blood clotting & pose a drug interaction risk. Not recommended during pregnancy, as maybe feto-toxic.