Our specially formulated "Digest Ease" Rescue Roller-Ball blend of Juniper Berry, Marjoram, May chang, Peppermint & Ginger: Is a easy to use bottle, just pop it into your coat pocket or handbag and you can use when your
tummy is feeling stressed, with food sensitivities and causing abdominal spasms & wind,.
We have blended together 5 different essential oils using their unique synergies to relax the smooth muscles of your intestines, which helps relieve gas pressure, tones down IBS combination of constipation and diarrhea. Will have a balancing effect on your bowel flora, which can alleviate nausea & vomiting. It also stimulate production of the gastric juices,which helps with acid reflux, belching, bloating, gastritis, gastric ulcerations, & indigestion.
When rolling essential oil blends in through the skin at the pulse points on the body, their healing components are absorbed into the bloodstream. From there they disperse to the specific organs and systems on which they work. Some of the essential oils’ components, carried via the bloodstream, can also pass through the blood-brain barrier to the limbic system in the brain, where they can influence the endocrine and autonomic nervous systems.
We use essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind, and spirit. As it enhances both the physical and emotional body.
Please note that differnt % dillution are used in our blends to be used for each age-group, e.g for Adult 3% dillution, Teenages 2% dillution, - only to be used on the body, NOT on the face as skin in this area is too delicate.
If you would like a blend for a child please contact us and we can make a specific safe blend to your childs needs, as childrens skin is very delicate and due to there body weight/size we have to be very careful when appling essential oils....as many are contra-indicated due to toxicity in children.
Digest Ease Rescue Roller Ball Blend 10ml
Essential oil Properties:
If there are any contra indications in this blend please do not purchase, please contact us directly by email or Telephone and we can get you to submit answers to a health questionaire, and medication presently taking...so we can decide which oils would be more suitable for your health condition and wont interfere with prescription medications...Then we can make a specific blend just for you. This will require a small surcharge of £5.00
If you would like to read a more indepth page of health benifits to all our oils please click HERE to be directed to another page.
Essential oils used in this Blend :
Cedar Wood Atlas:
- Properties: Centring, stabilizing, strengthening, relaxing. A good relaxant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Actions: Antiputrescent, aphrodisiac, astringent, calminative, diuretic, sedative (nervous system) stimulant (circulation), tonic.
- Genito-Urinary System – Cystitis, leucorrhoea, pruritis.
- Pharmacology: Atlas cedarwood is well-balanced among sesquiterpenes, sesquiterpenols and sesquiterpenones, which have shown good relaxant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Contra Indications = Not to be used during Pregnancy.
: Energizing, uplifting, stimulating, motivating.Properties
- Actions: Antispasmodic, astringent, cdepurtive, diuretic, relaxing, tonic, uplifting, vasoconstrictive.
- Circulation, muscles & Joints – Cellulitis, muscular cramp, oedema, poor circulation.
- Genito-Urinary System – Dysmenorrhoea, menopausal problems, menorrhagia,
- Chinese medicine function: To tonify the Qi, activate Qi and Blood, and strengthen the spirit.
- Contra Indications = Not to be used during Pregnancy.
- Properties: Balancing, harmonizing, nurturing, uplifting, energizing, and inspiring.
- Actions: Antihaemorrhagic, anti- inflammatory, astringent, diuretic, tonic.
- Circulation, muscles & Joints – Cellulitis, engorgement of breasts, oedema, poor circulation.
- Genito-Urinary & Endocrine Systems – Adrenocorttical glands & menopausal problems, PMT.
- Chinese medicine function: To nourish and invigorate the Blood, strengthen the Spleen and harmonize the spirit.
- Contra Indications = No known contraindications.
- Properties: Warming, energizing, centering.
- Actions: Analgesic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, balancing, carminative, diaphoretic, laxative, relaxing, stimulant, stomchic, tonic.
- Circulation, muscles & Joints – Arthritis, fatigue, muscular aches & pains, poor circulation, rheumatism, sprains, strains etc.
- Digestive System – Diarrhoea, colic, cramp, flatulence, indigestion, loss of appetite, nausea, travel sickness.
- Chinese medicine function: To tonify the Yang, warm the interior and resolve damp.
- Contra Indications = is phototoxic if used on the skin and may cause sensitivity to sunlight.
- : Stimulating, uplifting, invigorating & energizing.
- Actions: Analgesic, antispasmodic, carminative, stimulant, stomachic, tonic, vasoconstrictor.
- Circulation, muscles & Joints – reducing muscle aches, and inflammation, stimulates circulation.
- Digestive System – relieve muscle spasms and flatulence, & reduces nausea, can help suppress the appetite and promote the feeling of being full.
- Contra Indications = Incompatible when taking homeopathic treatments as counteracts the effects. Not to be taken late in the day/evening by insomniacs since it refreshes the mind, waking you up.
We have a Return and Refund policy...
If your package arrived damaged. Please take a photo how it arrived and send by email, so we can show to our postal company.
You will need to pay the return postage fee. We will accept the returns package only if it has not been used,
For candle (not lit) wax & bottle not scratched
Liquid volume same as stated when buying / bottle not scratch
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase please let us know why? So we can rectify the problem, if within our means. All feedback is helpful.
Please note Personalised blends made to specific health requirements, once shipped can not be returned or refunded.
We want you to feel confident with your purchase as we have put so much effort & love into making the best smelling self care products for you to enjoy.
I hope you understand our policy....Clinic Manager x