Our "METAL - 5 Element" 10ml Bottles are filled with our specially blended Essential oil recipe for Practitioners to use with patients once a CF has been diagnoised.
These are used where an imbalance has been detected through Acupunctre treatment protocols, in one of the 5 main Elements. These oils help rebalance the constitution of the patient.
Essential Oil Blend Ingredients of:
Jasmin, Neroli, Myrrh, Palmerosa & Peppermint Blend of Pure Essential Oils, mixed into a 10ml amber bottle. For use in Room diffusers, Oil burners, pour couple of drops onto a hanky to smell during the day, or mix with and essential oil base for a body massage oil when you get home.
Influences the Lungs & Large Intestine Meridians:
The Metal element promotes communication, travel, intellect, eloquence, divination, freedom, wisdom, inspiration and imagination.
Our Metal Element Essential Oil Blend can help to enhance your strengths and control your weaknesses.
Strengths: Ambitious, competitive, independent, determined, disciplined, focused, and ethical.
Weaknesses: Communication, stubborn, unreasonable, judgemental and ruthless.
If Sedation is needed
Chinese Medicine functions: Sedates the Element Metal by circulating Lung Qi, activating the Qi, relaxing constraint and harmonizing the Shen.
Indications: Metal Element excess with Lung Qi accumulation, constrained Qi and Shen disharmony.
Symptoms: Aloofness, hardness, opinionatedness, envy; aches and pains, breathing difficulties, cough and wheeze.
If Tonification is needed
Chinese Medicine functions: Supports the Metal element by strengthening the Lung, tonifying the Qi and boosting the Shen.
Indications: Metal element deficiency with Lung Qi deficiency and Shen weakness.
Symptoms: Mental fog, poor focus, low affect, disconnection, grief; shallow breathing, low energy.
METAL 5 Element Essential Oil Blend 10ml
Essential oil Properties:
If there are any contra indications in this blend please do not purchase, please contact us directly by email or Telephone and we can get you to submit answers to a health questionaire, and medication presently taking...so we can decide which oils would be more suitable for your health condition and wont interfere with prescription medications...Then we can make a specific blend just for you. This will require a small surcharge of £5.00
If you would like to read a more indepth page of health benifits to these oils listed bellow plick click HERE to be directed to another page.
Essential oils used in this Blend :
- Properties: Nurturing, sensualising, euphoric, connecting, relaxing.
- Actions: Analgesic, antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, carminative, cicatrisant, expectorant, galactagogue, parturient, sedative, tonic ( uterine)
- Chinese Medicine function: To nourish the Blood, animate the Heart and strengthen the spirit.
- Contra Indications = Useful at very end of pregnancy as strengthens uterine contractions, so thus not recommended during pregnancy.
- Properties: Uplifting, relaxing, harmonizing.
Actions: Antidepressant, antispasmodic, antiviral, detoxifying, relaxing, sedative, tonic, uplifting.
- Chinese medicine function: To regulate the Qi, settle the Heart and harmonize the spirit.
- Contra Indications = No known contraindications.
- Properties: Centering, restoring, calming.
- Actions: anti-catarrhal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, carminative, cicatrisant, cooling, emmenagogue, expectorant, fungicidal, sedative, stimulant, tonic.
- Chinese medicine function: To brace the Kidney, astringe fluids, resolve damp and stop leakage and discharge.
- Contra Indications =not recommended during pregnancy.
- Properties: Balancing, harmonizing, relaxing, clarifying.
- Actions: Antiseptic, bactericidal, cicatrisant, digestive, febrifuge, hydrating, stimulant (digestive, circulatory), tonic.
- Chinese Medicine function: To nourish Heart Blood and strengthen the Spleen and the spirit.
- Contra Indications = No known contraindications.
- Properties: Stimulating, uplifting, invigorating.
- Actions: Analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, carminative, cephalic, cooling, expectorant, febrifuge, stimulant, stomachic, tonic, uplifting, vasoconstrictive.
- Chinese medicine function: To activate the Qi, raise Yang Qi and strengthen the spirit.
- Contra Indications = Incompatible when taking homeopathic treatments as counteracts the effects. Not to be taken late in the day by insomniacs since it refreshes the mind, waking you up.
We have a Return and Refund policy...
If your package arrived damaged. Please take a photo how it arrived and send by email, so we can show to our postal company.
You will need to pay the return postage fee. We will accept the returns package only if it has not been used,
For candle (not lit) wax & bottle not scratched
Liquid volume same as stated when buying / bottle not scratch
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase please let us know why? So we can rectify the problem, if within our means. All feedback is helpful.
Please note Personalised blends made to specific health requirements, once shipped can not be returned or refunded.
We want you to feel confident with your purchase as we have put so much effort & love into making the best smelling self care products for you to enjoy.
I hope you understand our policy....Clinic Manager x