Our specially formulated "Thyroid & Fatique Support" Massage Blend of :
Chamomile, Lemon Grass, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Rose Geranium & Black Pepper: Is a good way of supporting the thyroid when the body's physical & emotional symptoms are hindering our daily lives. These oils can help with a lot of the side effects from a change in our thyroids functioning, especially when underactive e.g weight gain, joint pain, tiredness, brain fog, dry skin, sudden bodily temp changes, palpitations, lack of libido and many more symptoms which can lead to anxiety & depression.
This can be a scary and lonely place as we can seem anti social to our friends and family as they just dont understand how debilitating these symtoms can leave us.
If you are female we also advise seeing a wellwoman practitioner at your Drs surgery as you may be experiencing changes to your menstruation due to your thyroid's condition. There are also natural vitamins & minerals that you may need to add to your diet at this time to support your body. e.g Selenium & Iodine is advised to be taken with any Natural or Pharmacological thyroid medication you take. Speak to your Dr, as you will also need to have regular blood tests to monitor your T2, T3 & T4 levels.
Here is a great article to read by Dr Axe which explains it more detail, click on the blue link. Dr Axe
We have selected and blended both a soothing & stimulating combination, to help during this time. Massaging with our oil blend helps releases endorphines and stimulates many different physological functions in the body. This will improve many different symptoms and also help keep our immune system strong. As when our thyroid is struggling it can leave us weaker to other pathogens & viruses.
When massaging essential oil blends in through the skin, their healing components are absorbed into the bloodstream. From there they disperse to the specific organs and systems on which they work. Some of the essential oils’ components, carried via the bloodstream, can also pass through the blood-brain barrier to the limbic system in the brain, where they can influence the endocrine and autonomic nervous systems.
We use essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind, and spirit. As it enhances both the physical and emotional body.
Please note that differnt % dillution are used in our blends to be used for each age-group, e.g for Adult 3% dillution, Teenages 2% dillution, - only to be used on the body, NOT on the face as skin in this area is too delicate.
If you would like a blend for a child please contact us and we can make a specific safe blend to your childs needs, as childrens skin is very delicate and due to there body weight/size we have to be very careful when appling essential oils....as many are contra-indicated due to toxicity in children.
Thyroid Support Essential Oil Massage Blend 100ml
Essential oil Properties:
If there are any contra indications in this blend please do not purchase, please contact us directly by email or telephone and we can get you to submit answers to a health questionaire, and medication presently taking. Then we can decide which oils would be more suitable for your health condition and wont interfere with prescription medications...We can make a specific blend just for you. This will require a small surcharge of £5.00
Essential oils used in this Blend : A link to our more indepth Essential oil properties page can be see here
- Properties: Calming, cooling, harmonizing.
- Actions: Analgesic, antineuralgic, antiphlogistic, antiviral, astringent, bactericidial, carminative, cholagogue, nerve sedative, stimulant, tonic, vulnerary.
- Circulation, muscles & Joints – Arthritis, inflamed joints, muscular pain, neuralgia, rheumatism, sprains.
- Nervous System – Headaches, insomnia, nervous tension, migraine & stress-related complants.
- Chinese medicine function: To activate the Qi, descend Yang Qi and calm the spirit.
- Contra Indications = Stop using 2 weeks prior to any surgery as it may affect blood glucose levels during and post procedure.
- Properties: Clarifying, uplifting, cooling.
- Actions: Analgesic, antidepressant, anti-oxidant, carmanative, nervine, sedative (nervous) tonic.
- Circulation, muscles & Joints – Muscle pains, poor circulation & muscle tone, slack tissue.
- Immune System –Infectious disease.
- Nervous System – Nervous exhaustion & stress-related conditions.
- Chinese medicine function: To activate the Qi, clear heat and calm the spirit.
- Contra Indications = possible dermal irritation in some individuals with sensitive skin – use with care.
- Properties: Uplifting, restoring, centering.
- Actions: Anti-inflammatory, carminative, cicatrisant, cytophylactic, haemostatic, relaxing, sedative, tonic, uplifting, vulnerary.
- Nervous System – Anxiety, nervous tension & stress-related conditions.
- Contra Indications = No known
- Properties: Soothing, calming, harmonizing, relaxing.
- Actions: Analgesic, antidepressant, antirheumatic, antitoxic, carminative, cordial, cytophylactic, hypotensive, nervine, sedative, stimulant, tonic, vulnerary.
- Circulation, muscles & Joints – Lumbago, muscular aches & pains, rheumatism, sprains..
- Nervous System – Depression, hypertension, insomna, nervous tension & stress –related conditions,
- Chinese medicine function: To activate the Qi, nourish the Yin, clear heat and calm the spirit.
- Contra Indications = No known contraindications.
- Properties: Stimulating, awakening, clarifying, uplifting.
- Actions: Anti-anaemic, antirheumatic, antispasmodic, antitoxic, antiviral, bactericidal, carmainative, depurative, detoxifying, diaphoretic, haemostatic, hypotensive, stimulates white coruscles, tonic, uplifting.
- Circulation, muscles & Joints – Arthritis, cellulitis, high blood pressure, nosebleeds, obesity (congestion), poor circulation, rheumatism.
- Immune System – Colds & flu, fever & infections.
- Chinese medicine function: To regulate the Qi, resolve damp and strengthen the spirit.
- Contra Indications = is phototoxic and may cause sensitivity to sunlight if used on the skin, may irritate skin and thus used in low concentrations.
- Properties: Harmonizing, balancing, nurturing & relaxing. Creates Happiness & wellbeing, influences an amiable tolerance.
- Actions: Antidepressant, antispasmodic, depurative, haemostatic, relaxing, sedative, tonic.
- Circulation, muscles & Joints – Palpitations, poor circulation.
- Digestive System – Cholecystitis, liver congestion, nausea.
- Nervous System – Depression, impotence, insomnia, frigidity, headaches, nervous tension & stress related complaints.
- Chinese Medicine function: To nourish Blood and Yin and harmonize the Heart and spirit.
- Contra Indications = No known contraindications.
- Properties: Stimulating, warming, invigorating
- Actions: Analgesic, antispasmodic, carminative, diaphoretic, digestive, stimulant (nervous, circulatory, digestive) stomachic, tonic.
- Circulation, muscles & Joints –Anaemia, arthritis, muscular aches & pains, neuralgia, poor circulation, poor muscle tone (muscular atonia), rheumatic pain, sprains, stiffness.
- Immune System – Infections & viruses.
- Chinese medicine function: To tonify the Yang, warm the interior, raise Yang Qi and resolve damp.
- Contra Indications = Use with caution during pregnancy.
We have a Return and Refund policy...
If your package arrived damaged. Please take a photo how it arrived and send by email, so we can show to our postal company.
You will need to pay the return postage fee. We will accept the returns package only if it has not been used,
For candle (not lit) wax & bottle not scratched
Liquid volume same as stated when buying / bottle not scratch
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase please let us know why? So we can rectify the problem, if within our means. All feedback is helpful.
Please note Personalised blends made to specific health requirements, once shipped can not be returned or refunded.
We want you to feel confident with your purchase as we have put so much effort & love into making the best smelling self care products for you to enjoy.
I hope you understand our policy....Clinic Manager x